- Rod System
Brilliant Chrome Finish
Komandor rod systems are very similar in concept to our column system. The rod system uses chrome plated steel rods or pipes instead of wood panels as supports for the shelves and drawer boxes. The system is designed to your height, width and depth specifications for the drawer, shelving and hanging sections. The brilliant chrome finish can be even further accentuated with optional glass shelves, a truly stunning combination. The rod system is truly unique in its design and there are not many comparable systems on the market.
- Main profiles (carrying posts) are made from 25mm (1”) diameter chrome plated steel rods
- All structural components (shelves, drawer boxes) are made of 18 or 19mm (3/4”) thick laminate panel, 28mm (1 1/8”) is an option
- Panels typically have an embossed woodgrain textured finish
- Krono and Egger panels offer 2mm thick edgebanding for maximum durability
- Steven’s and Grupo Alvic offer 1mm thick edgebanding
- Closet sections are designed and manufactured to your exact specification to the nearest millimeter on the height, width and depth
- Hanging sections can be single, ¾, double or triple hang, rods are typically fixed in place
- Shelving sections typically have shelves fixed in place
- Closet rods are 25mm (1”) diameter chrome plated steel rods
- Drawers can be any width (up to 36”) or depth (up to 24”) and we offer 7 standard heights
- Drawers have full extension slides as standard, undermount, soft-close as an upgrade
- Sections are fully customizeable. You can have drawer and shelving combinations, hanging and shelving combinations, hanging and drawer combinations
- There are many upgrades available, from handles to glass shelves and accessories such as belt racks, tie racks, valet rods etc.