- Slim Winnipeg
Cost effective luxury
Komandor’s Slim Winnipeg door line was created to offer an even lower cost alternative to our other aluminum door systems (AGAT, ONYX, Lazuryt, Sapphire) while still providing a quality door product with long term reliability. The Slim Winnipeg door system is a bi-pass sliding door system which may be configured in double or triple track configurations.
There are 3 frame shapes for the Winnipeg system (Winnipeg 1, Winnipeg 2, Winnipeg 3), the difference between the 3 is the shape of the face of the frame. The face of the frames measure anywhere from 20mm-30mm (about 3/4” – 1 ¼”) wide and they have finger pulls integrated into the frame. The frame is quite narrow and offers a modern aesthetic appearance.
The Winnipeg system accommodate a host of insert materials such as laminate panel, glass and mirror and as with our other systems, joiner rails are available to allow the joining of different materials when designing your door.
Slim Winnipeg System features:
- Bi-pass sliding operation
- Aluminum frames, top and bottom tracks
- Typical applications: Closet doors
- Double and triple track configurations
- 2 frame colors to choose from (Clear anodized, Champagne anodized)
- Custom, made to measure to the nearest millimeter on the height and width of your opening
- High quality, patented, anti-jump, self-lubricating bottom roll hardware system ensures a whisper
- quiet and smooth sliding operation
- Maximum door height is 2700mm (106 1/4”)
- Maximum width for a single door generally is 900mm (35 1/2”)
- Maximum width of opening for single length of track 5500mm (216 ½”)