Whisper quite operation and smooth action
Komandor’s AGAT aluminum sliding door was what started off our venture into aluminum framed door products. The AGAT door line is a bi-pass sliding door system that may be set-up on single, double or triple tracks. Single door configuration is typically a barn door application where the door slides along a wall. Double and triple door configurations are typically used in door openings such as closet door openings. The AGAT system’s frame and track components are made from high precision extruded aluminum, typically with an anodized finish but there are paint and laminate finishes available.
The face of the AGAT aluminum door frame measures 30mm (about 1 3/16”) wide, has rounded edges and a deep groove that acts as the finger pull for opening and closing the door. The wide frame means that you are less likely to get fingerprints on inserts such as glass and mirror. The frame has the same shape on the front and back which means that it can be used as a room divider or partition. This frame also accommodates just about every insert material that we offer and allows the combination of different materials (for example glass and panel) in the same door. You may specify the exact proportions of the sections of your door for a more personalized finished product, make them all equal or different heights. Decorative divider trims are another option and can be applied to an insert to give the appearance that the door has multiple sections or lites.
One of the best features of the Komandor AGAT system, is that the roller hardware is completely hidden within the frame and the fastening of the roller hardware to the door frames is invisible. This gives the door a finished look on the front and back side of the door which means it can be used as a room divider or partition.
AGAT System features:
- Bi-pass sliding operation or barn door operation
- Aluminum frames, top and bottom tracks
- Typical applications: Closet doors, room partitions, room dividers
- Optional lock, soft close mechanism, tubular handle, buffer strips, flush-mount concealable bottom tracks, bendable joiner rails
- Can be used in angled openings such as under stairwells
- Single, double and triple track configurations
- 10 frame colors to choose from (some are special orders
- Custom, made to measure to the nearest millimeter on the height and width of your opening
- High quality, patented, anti-jump, self-lubricating bottom roll hardware system ensures a whisper quiet and smooth sliding operation
- Maximum door height is 2750mm (108 1/4”)
- Maximum width for a single door generally is 1200mm (47 1/4”)
- Minimum width for a single door generally is 400mm (15 ¾”)
- Maximum width of opening for single length of track 5000mm (196 ¾”)